Commercial Projects and Clients
What we do
- Bricklaying contracts
- Roof tiling and slating contracts
- Structural alterations, renovation and refurbishment
- Soft strip-out and light demolition
The above commercial contracts can be done on a labour and materials or labour only contract.
We contract regularly with Urban Splash Projects Ltd and Space Developments Ltd.
Recent contracts that can bee seen in Liverpool city centre are
- St Peters Church in Seel Street which is now converted into a bar / restaurant.
- The Tea Factory in Wood Street which is now modern apartments.
- The Vanilla Factory and The Palace in Slater Street and Fleet Street which are now city centre office accommodation.
Contacts for references from commercial companies can be provided upon request.